2. What are cookies?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on your computer, mobile device or on other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed by a web server’s request to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Cookies once installed have a fixed lifespan, remaining “passive”, meaning they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user whose equipment was installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- the name of the cookie; and
- the content or value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with the respective web server.
3. For what purposes are cookies used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit / use by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to the Affordable Dental Site Owner who – http://dental-abroad.com.traieste-bine.ro/, natural person according to Law no. 677/2001, as the owner of this website;
- anticipation of any goods that will be made available to users through this website in the future, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on the feedback transmitted through cookies in relation to how this website is used, the Affordable dental site owner who – http://dental-abroad.com.traieste-bine.ro/, the natural person according to Law no. . 677/2001 may adopt measures to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or rates are expressed;
- posting comments on the site;
4. What is the lifetime of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their lifespan:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days or a few years in the future) or until when it is deleted by the user at any time through the browser settings.
5. What are cookies placed by third parties?
6. What cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies can be placed:
a. Website performance cookies, user analysis and geotargetting;
b. Cookies for advertising;
c. Cookies on social networks.
d. Cookies regarding affiliate networks.
a. Performance cookies, user analysis and geotargetting
Performance cookies retain the user preferences of this web page, so that setting the preferences again in case of a subsequent visit of the web page is no longer necessary.
User analysis cookies inform us if a particular user of the website has visited / used this website previously. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
Geotargetting cookies are used by a software that determines the country and city of origin of the user of the website. The location is not done at the address level – the maximum level of detail being the city.
The tool used to track these cookies is Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics uses cookie files to help a particular Website analyze how you use that Website. The information generated by the cookie files regarding your use of the site will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers that can be located in the EU, EEA and / or the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the site, compiling reports on site activity for site operators, and providing other services related to site activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is legally required to do so or if such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Affordable dental care – http://dental-abroad.com.traieste-bine.ro/, using Google Analytics services, has disabled all options for “Data Sharing Settings”, “Demographics and Interest Reports” and “Users Metric in Reporting”, ensuring in this way, no cookie file will take personal data of the users.
b. Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow the user to view an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed from the time of viewing the respective advertising message. As such, such cookies are used to track online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about users.
This site can use, where we consider it is for the benefit of the users, advertising through the Google AdSense network. Affordable dental care – http://dental-abroad.com.traieste-bine.ro/, using Google AdSense services, has disabled all “User-based ads” and “Personalized ads” options, thus ensuring that no file type cookie will not take personal data of users or their interests and preferences.
c. Cookies on social networks
Within this site, third parties that provide social media applications, can place their own cookie files to monitor the performance of their applications or to customize these applications for you. For example, when you distribute an article using a button for distribution on social networks (eg, Facebook or Google+) available on the site, the social network platform associated with the button will record this. The site may also contain embedded content, such as video content from third parties such as YouTube, and in this case, these third parties may also place their own cookie files.
d. Cookies regarding affiliate networks
Affiliate marketing is a system whereby some online stores pay a commission, fixed or a percentage of the value of the purchase, to the owner of the site from which he arrived – by accessing an external affiliate link – and commissioned a customer of those stores. When accessing such a link that will lead you to the website of the store that interests you, you can place cookies.
These cookies keep track of the fact that a visitor of Affordable dental who – http://dental-abroad.com.traieste-bine.ro/ has made a purchase of products or services from the destination site.
Also, certain affiliate networks secure their servers through CloudFlare or similar services, so when you click on such an affiliate link you may receive a cookie from CloudFlare (or similar service) that marks your visit as Safe.
7. What kind of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This webpage recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
8. Customize your browser settings regarding cookies
9. How can cookies be stopped?
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any further questions regarding how cookies are used through this website, please contact us using the Contact form.